At Faith United Methodist Church, we welcome weddings for members and non-members. Our beautiful sanctuary and caring Pastoral staff will help ensure your special day happens just as you and God intend. Please call or email our Wedding Coordinator with further questions not addressed here, or to inquire about availability.
The services of the Church Wedding Coordinator are required for all weddings taking place at Faith United Methodist Church. It is the job of the Wedding Coordinator to represent our church on your special day. The Coordinator is familiar with and has access to the facilities and equipment necessary to make your wedding run smoothly. If you are working with a wedding planner to help with your reception, photography, flowers & etc., Faith’s Wedding Coordinator will be happy to work with him or her. Please do not hesitate to call her or email her at any time. She is here to ensure that your wedding day is very special!
Scheduling your Wedding
Once the Wedding Coordinator has cleared the desired ceremony date, a meeting will be scheduled with the bride & groom to complete the Church Use and Wedding Applications. A security deposit of $100.00 is collected at the time of application.
Weddings are scheduled on Saturdays only. While we do not dictate a specific time for the start of your ceremony, we do require that it begin no earlier than 11:00 am and no later than 4:00 pm.
Costs for Weddings at FUMC
Use of Sanctuary: $350.00
Minister Fee: $200.00
Wedding Coordinator: $200.00
Custodial Fee: $75.00
Fellowship Hall: $250.00
Other than the security deposit of $100.00, all fees will be collected by the Wedding Coordinator 2 weeks prior to the wedding ceremony.
Rules Governing Use of Church Facilities
The wedding party and all guests are expected to adhere to following church usage rules as set forth by the Board of Trustees of Faith United Methodist Church;
- The person who signs the Faith Church wedding application is financially responsible for any loss or damage the facilities may sustain as a result of carelessness, negligence, or insufficient supervision.
- The Wedding Coordinator must be present as long as the wedding party is in the church.
- No rice, grain or glitter may be thrown in or around the Church.
- No real flower petals may be dropped by the flower girl – only artificial petals are allowed
- For safety reasons, isle runners are not permitted in the sanctuary.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on the premises under any condition.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Sanctuary. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the dressing rooms.